Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Daily read

App: Sword Oracle app
Deck: Kuan Yin Oracle
Subject: me
The Lotus Throne and Turquoise Lotus Mother

The daily read cards from the Sword Oracle app should be randomised, yet I've gotten Kuan Yin for a few days on and off now. I can't tell if it's a problem with the app or a problem with me lol

TLT was an advice card on the 25th.
TLM was the highest outcome card for a reading from the 23rd, it's unusual for a highest outcome card to arrive so soon. The fact that it's an advice card from today is a really good sign, it's saying the best outcome I could have on the 23rd is here and in progress.

TLM is saying to trust my own intuition, to keep my inner self sovereign, backing up the messages I've been getting recently about this issue. This means that I am not paying attention to this message or that this issue is one that will continue to crop up for a time and so I should be mindful.
TLM says that I have learned lessons or at least begun to understand and so now I can receive the proper healing.

Deck: White Light Oracle 
Shaktipat of Seahorse 

Going with the flow, being authentic, seeking out places and people that suit us rather than forcing ourselves to change in unnatural ways. Don't force a fit that doesn't work. Live without shame of who you are.

I get out of the way of other people, physically. If I'm moving towards someone coming the opposite way I'll move aside, even to my detriment, even when they should step aside, even as a disabled person.
In a shop I will walk all the way out of an aisle and back in to make sure that the person behind me doesn't have to wait for me to find the thing I'm looking for, not even for a second. 
Today I was in a store and doing this even though I was aware of it, even as I'm thinking "Don't move out of the way," my feet just moved to steer me clear of others.

This is something I do emotionally too, I'm fearful avoidant, I get out of other people's way even before they say they want me to.

A problem the depth of which I'm now aware of and can begin healing, as TLM says above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily read

App : Sword Oracle app Deck : Spirit Animal Oracle Subject : me Beaver Spirit from the Spirit Animal Oracle Traditional meaning ...