Thursday, October 28, 2021

Daily read

App: Sword Oracle app
Deck: Kipper
Subject: me


Thoughts
False Person, Marriage, Unexpected Income
Family Room

A highly strange reading this one. Living Room and Thoughts were pulled together but they don't really make any sense. Both are neutral cards that require you to look at the cards around them to understand their meaning. LR is literal rooms, private spaces, privacy, inner thoughts and feelings. Thoughts is thinking about things, again literally just thinking about things.

I decided I needed more information so did a separate reading for which I got False Person, Marriage, Unexpected Income, and Living Room again. The inclusion of a card from the previous reading assures me that they are related and tells me how to combine them.
False Person can be what it says but it can also be lies, trickery, deceit of any kind. Marriage can be literal marriage or it can be a union between two things, especially if it's the middle card. Unexpected Income is any small boon or good luck, similar to Clover in Lenormand.

I was still having a hard time until I realised that LR and Thoughts were meant to be looking over the entirety of the second reading, not just a certain card.

So I can now see that there are two parts to this reading, one is the observer of private matters, the other is the union of deceit and small fortune or small luck. These two elements shouldn't be related but become so precisely because of the observation. The observer, however, is also be observed upon.

See, when you do a reading on something or someone you have to connect to the energy of that person or thing, when you do that you're not just connecting to them they are connecting to you, and some people will be able to notice such a thing.

As far as I'm aware, however, I've not seen any shady deals or shenanigans going down like this reading suggests, so what is this reading about, or who?
I have no idea but it's certainly intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily read

App : Sword Oracle app Deck : Spirit Animal Oracle Subject : me Beaver Spirit from the Spirit Animal Oracle Traditional meaning ...