Thursday, October 21, 2021

Daily reading

App: Sword Oracle
Deck: Goddess Power Oracle
Subject: Me


Epona and Branwen
Wise leadership and forgiveness

Epona is encouraging me to step into my power, or to continue to do so. She's talking about this blog and wants to make sure I use it correctly. It's important for me to remember that people will look at me as an authority on tarot and other spiritual matters, that people will take to heart what I say.

There is another message here also, one that Branwen picks up on. They wish me to be willing to be held accountable for my bad behaviour and the times I have hurt people, but they want me to do this without the shame and self-flagellation I will usually feel. Branwen specifically tells me I should forgive myself for the things that others have forgiven me for, that there is no point holding on to guilty feelings for the things I have done wrong if the wronged party has moved on.

It's a difficult ask as I am very prone to self-criticism and self-blame.
If only therapy wasn't so expensive 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily read

App : Sword Oracle app Deck : Spirit Animal Oracle Subject : me Beaver Spirit from the Spirit Animal Oracle Traditional meaning ...